Friday 9 December 2011

Product Review ~ Yokoso MagicBoo One Minute Treatment Conditioner








Posted by banazz on Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 1:40pm:
Hi snow white, 

I have received the Magicboo in good condition and has been using it these few days. It is really very good. Really tame my flyaway fizzy hair! I have very fine and fizzy hair and nothing has work this well for me ever before. Will definitely come back for more. Thank you for bringing in this great product!



Posted by Popeye’s on Sunday, October 16, 2011 -7:40pm :
Hi Snowwhite 

Received my loots on Friday in good condition. 
Back to order more Hot treatment Conditioner. 

Hair is very soft after wash. 

Thanks for recommending good and affordable product. 

Please advise amount for 3 bottles. 

Thank you



Posted by eunicezy on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 6:32 pm: 
MagicBoo One Minute Treatment Conditioner : 
I have to admit that I don't usually use conditioner as the conditioner I have tried before weighs down my hair after use. But I decided to give this conditioner a try after reading the positive reviews and I was glad I tried! This conditioner really tames the hair and my hair feels healthier after use. It smells great too. 



Posted by jumpy (sirlesse) on Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 10:55 pm: 
Hi snow, 

I have tried Yokoso Magicboo, it's make my hair much softer, more smooth and I don't feel so dry as it's like before. Great smell too! 
So this time I'm back for more 

Yokoso Magicboo X 3 tube



Posted by jadelake on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 9:24 pm: Hi Snow white, 

Here's my review for the MagicBoo conditioner: 

Hair feel really soft and silky throughout the day. Nice scent too!!! 

Like to order 3 more



Testimony Recived from Joelle_ds via e-mail on 7.2.2012 @ 12:01 PM 
This conditioner is really good. Makes my hair so soft and light with nice fragrance too. 
Definitely would recommend for purchase. 



Posted by SuSaN (mycutiekingdom) on Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 8:09 am: 
Hi Hi, 

Thanks for the delivery... 

I have tried out all the products I bought last night.... good product.... 

MagicBoo Hair Treatment Conditioner - simply love it. Very nice smell and leave the hair soft and light feeling. 



Review Received From Wennie Chow on 31 March 2012 via e~mail 
Hi, 

Am very happy with the MAGICBOO 1 MINUTE TREATMENT, it really works. It works even better than PHYTO products. It is value for money, after using i can really see a difference in my hair. Am very happy with with your service. Have made many purchases online have never come arcross a seller like. Thank you. 

Wennie



Review Received From Candy Chia on 4 April 2012 via e~mail 
look forward to get the my stuffs soon.. actually i've short hair but i really like the smell of the hair conditioner and think will try to use it daily to see if my short hair can be softer and not so stiff..:p




Review Received From Joanna on 19.12.12 via e~mailBabe,

Still got stocks? If yes, and if I pay today, when can i receive them earliest?

My two sisters love them. My hubby said so "girly" that his hair smell so good!!! hahaha

Regards
Joanna



Posted by Em (ri_mom) on Monday, January 14, 2013 - 4:21 pm: 


hi snow2white, sorry that I was busy n yet to update you that I had recd our Magic Boo Conditioner. Have tried it and it's really effective so I would like to order another 2 tubes pls. Pls advise availability. Tks.



Review Recieved From Jessica Lim on 21 January 2013 via e-mail :

Hi Snow White,
I had received my items, and thanks for your nicely bubble wrapped pakaging , 
had tried the conditioner, really it smell nice and indeed leave my hair soft after washing,
this is a great product ! will purchased again .



Posted by pbtgal on Friday, January 25, 2013 - 4:43 pm:

Hi Snow white 

i have received my parcel today, thanks for the prompt posting out of my items. I can't wait and tried almost immediately, love the smell and glad that it indeed detangle my hair better than my usual conditioner. 



Posted by mom_of_2angels on Posted on Friday, January 25, 2013 - 4:58 pm: 
Hi Snow_white, 

Here's my feedback on the Magic Boo - My hair was very rough after colouring it last Dec. Inspite of using conditioner, I used to find very difficult to comb my hair as it was very rough. But after using Magic Boo the first time itself, I found my hair very smooth and easy to deal with. Not at all freezy any more. 

Thanks for bringing in this :)



Posted by BBKay3105 on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 9:25 am:hihi i just used this morning..indeed hair very soft..will continue to use and see hw's the results.. 



Posted by kawai (kawaimissy) on Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 9:27 pm: 
snow white, 

have used the magicboo. 

Thumbs UP! nice fragrance n excellent result! 
Experience managable hair now!! love to the max!! 
p/s: i might order another 6 tubes again--keep a lookout for my email:>>>


Review received for from Ms Wendy Lin on 8.11.2013 via e-mail :
Hi, 

I received e condition wif thanks. Love e smell and hair is much smoother and soft after using it. Will return for more.. 

Lastly, thanks for e free mask =)



Review received for from Ms Katherine on 27.12.2013 via e-mail :
Hi

Just want to feedback after first use yesterday. My hair still feel soft as of now and the nice scent on my hair. Will definitely re-purchase again, worth it


No comments:

Post a Comment