Friday 9 December 2011

Product Review ~ Beauty Cottage 2 in 1 Crystal Cool Mask

Posted by finny on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 11:27 pm:


Hi

Like to give my review on this new product:
Stem Cell 2 in 1 Crystal Cool Mask.
After I applied the peel off mask, I can feel a cool feeling & an immediate moisture on my face. Will buy other type of the crystal cool mask to try... thks for recommending this product to me :-)



Posted by Fair~lady on Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 10:39 am:

Hi
I'm back again...
i also agreed with Finny's comment on the crystal cool mask.. but like to add on:
After mixing the Gel & powder, the gel-like paste is more than enough for 1 person usage so I applied other than my face & neck, I also applied onto my arms. About 45mins later, I peeled off the mask I can see the instant whitening on my face, neck & even my arms. Can say that 1 stone kill 3 birds instead of 2. Haha! :-)
Now want to buy the bundle promo:
Bundle Code : BCM1 -$36 nett
* 3 sets of Crystal Cool Mask Series (mix and match)
* 1 set 4 in 1 Facial Mask set w normal postage
Give me:
(B) Platinum 2 in 1 Crystal Cool Mask x 1
(E) Purifying 2 in 1 Crystal Cool Mask x 1
(D) Lightening 2 in 1 Crystal Cool Mask x 1
Will tt tmr as left ib token in office(This mth still my birthday month so I entitle for the 10% discount hor?)
Thks

Posted by gl_gallery on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 5:45 pm:

Hi snow white,

I'm very impressed by the performance of crystal cool mask. Tried lightening last nite n I must say each sachet is more than enough for my face so I used it on face, neck n breast. 20 mins later, I see a great difference; my face is so much fairer, even tone n even my laugh line has subsided - tightening effect ??

Still like my face this morning =p

Thumbs up for this mask !

I would like to repeat order for another 7 pcs set n pls hold on cos I'm also trying out the biocillin 24k cleanser/toner n like the effect =) give me another day to see if my face is ok with it.

Thanks heaps for bringing such good products to us !



Posted by Belle Teo on Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 6:29 PM

My review:

Stem cell crystal cool mask - This is by far the easiest mask to remove out of so many DIY masks that I have used.
No mess at all. Feel refreshed after using the mask... Skin texture is better after treatment.
Best to apply ampoule after that to enhance result.




Posted Piggy on Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 9:52 am:

Hi snow white

I have tried the Gold Crystal Cool Mask last night. The set is enough for 2 person usage. Beside doing it for myself, I even use the same set for my sister.

We are so impressed by the results after peeling off the mask. Feeling refreshed & can see immediate brightening effect on our face.

We LOVE it ! :-)

Will be back for more !!




Posted by Christine on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 5:37 pm:   

just wanna feedback the crystal cool calming mask, I tried it after sun burn at east coast park last sunday, felt instantly cool when apply and after peer off, no more redness on my skin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment