Friday 9 December 2011

Product Review ~ Chuncaini & Collagen Face Mask


Posted by Jeanie (oojeanoo) on Friday, September 09, 2011 - 10:32 am:

Hi snow white, I'm soooo happy!!!! Yesterday I was too tired to do the face mask, so I tried the eye mask instead. I put them on and went to sleep with it. Oops, I know I shouldn't. Haha! But they do fall off on their own. I guess it will dry up and fall off. Am i correct?

This morning when I wash up, I noticed my dark circle actually lightens! I ask my hubby about it but he says no different. So I was rather disappointed and proceed to work. However when I'm in office, my 2 close colleagues teased me for using concealer. I am a non make up user and they thought I have started using concealer to hide my dark circles! I am sooo happy! It shows that my dark circles did lighten! I will be diligent and use the face mask tonight before I come back with more orders ( :




Posted by Suz (suzlin) on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 8:25 am:

Good morning Snow White, Just want to tell you..... I love the mask! I tried sheep Placenta Fruit Juice Face Mask for about 30mins last night. This morning, my face looks radiant. I like you fast delivery and quick response.Thumb up! Will order more from you soon.


Posted by Happykae (happykae) on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 10:39 am:

hi snow white,

Received the mask yesterday and tried the sheep placenta mask- seems good... better then the diary beauty.

I would like to try
3rd Generation Collagen Crystal Gold Whole Eye Mask
Every 10pcs free 2pcs crystal eyelip mask

Crystal Collagen Face Mask Series
5pcs.

Please quote total price.
Thanks



Posted by Doraemon21 (doraemon21) on Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 3:39 pm:

Dear Snow White,
I had received the Package 1 with thanks, FYI, I had tried the sheep placenta mask, guess what the next morning I woke out, I find that my skin get more radiant...thanks again for the promo, awaiting for more interesting promo from you

Cheers 



 Posted by straw81 (straw81) on Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 6:08 pm:


love the 24k mask! I took out from fridge to use, and love the instant cool and tightening feeling on my skin. Shiok!

Any promo coming up? Thinking of stocking up hee





Posted by Kissokill on Friday, September 30, 2011 - 9:28 pm:

Here's my review for Snow white..

Service wise i find that she's efficent..And the sheep mask she's selling is good and cheap. I love the sheep mask & collagen crystal mask, I'm addicted to it! Always having attractive promo, which i cant resist!

More promo please!

No comments:

Post a Comment