Tuesday 1 November 2011

Terms & Conditions

Information
*  Skin types are varied and different skin types may react differently to the same product. I will do my level best to advise you which product would match your skin type. However, I am not liable if you do not obtain the effect as stated by the product.

* I will try to respond to your queries at the soonest. I hope to have your kind understanding if I may delay in my response to your queries. 

*  Please forward your enquiries & orders to swhite818@gmail.com

* The prices shown on this site is in Singapore Dollars exclusive of postage charges unless otherwise stated.

* All items sold here are directly supplied from local supplier with HSA import license.

* All the masks are sold in loose packaging.  NO original boxes will be provided. 

* Kindly proceed for payments after my confirmation of your orders.
* Ready stock will be posted out within 3 days after payment is received.

* Postage charges will  be based on SingPost Rate.



Method of Payment
Please make payment to POSB Savings 542-90109-8
* Internet Bank Transfer :
Please indicate SMH nick , amount and reference no.
* ATM Transfer :
Please indicate Date, Time of Transfer and reference no.


Method of Delivery
* All items are sent via Singpost or Courier Service Company.
* I am not responsible for loss of items by normal mail, I strongly recommend customers to opt for Registered Mail with a top up of $2.24 as a tracking number will then be assigned.
* I will not be liable for any lost/damaged items during the mailing process but I will ensure that items are check for any defects before sending out and are well-protected during packaging.
* I am not liable for any loss of items due to an incorrect mailing address is provided. Please make sure the address is typed correctly. If items are returned, buyer will have to pay for the postage again.

 

Exchange & Refund
* No payment equates to no order.

* No refund of orders after payment is made.
* Goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.

*  Quality check will be performed before the items are sent out.




No comments:

Post a Comment